June 13, 2008

Lucy's favorites

Some of Lucy's favorite things right now are:

  1. Painting -she loves to sit at her little table in the kitchen and paint her heart out. Her projects usually end with paint and water all over the table, her arms, face, and nose. But, it's easy to clean up, so I just let her go at it.


  2. Singing "I love to see the temple" and "You are my sunshine." She doesn't get all the words right, but that makes it even cuter. I'm always amazed at how kids brains work. She listened to those songs for months never singing a word, and then suddenly, voila!, she knew and sang the whole song herself.

    >
    Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



    Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


  3. Having Charlie paint her finger and toe nails. They both get a kick out of this.

No comments: