Ruby and I flew from Utah to Phoenix to meet up with Brad. She was a great traveler, but was definitely getting sick of the car seat. She was cracking me up with her back bends. "Please, get me out of here!"


I had been looking forward to our Phoenix trip for several weeks, because we got to visit some of our favorite people. I think that's always the best part of any trip.1) We got to spend an evening with the Forsbergs. That's always a highlight. I don't think we could ever tire of Keith's stories and Stephanie's good food.
Last, but not least, we got to spend time with Jenny and Brett's family. Jenny and I took the kids to the park during the day and it was cold and rainy. Jenny said, "this is the coldest it's been since we've lived here."
So much for the balmy weather I was looking forward to. I didn't get in the pool once and never even walked around the resort. We were on the go every minute. Not a relaxing trip, but wonderful in the sense that we saw some of our favorite people.

Here's Ruby and her new little cousin Ellie. I'm so glad they'll have each other growing up. It's always fun to have a cousin your age.1) I think it looks scrumptious.
2) I couldn't believe this plate of food cost $25. The only reason I could justify ordering it was that we had a voucher to use or lose. So, I used it. But, seriously?!


No comments:
Post a Comment