After listening to his cries long enough, I said, “Charlie, I don’t think the dental floss thing really works. I think people just say it does. It would probably be better just to wiggle it around with your finger.” But, he really wanted to use the dental floss, so I tied it around his tooth again. The next thing I heard was, “Mom, my tooth came out!”
I couldn’t believe it. He had given the dental floss a little tug and voila! the tooth was out. It hardly even hurt. So, I said, “Well, do you want to tie it around the other loose tooth and see if that one comes out too?” Sure enough, the dental floss worked like a charm. Charlie’s an old pro now. We can’t wait for Spencer and Sawyer to get home to tell them all about it. And, we really hope the tooth fairy remembers this time.
tooth one
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
2 comments:
Congratulations Charlie!!! You have now gone screen free and tooth free. We can't wait to see how many you've lost by this summer when we come to visit.
Love, Jenny
We just went through this with Sara. The toothfairy failed to leave $ the first time. Luckily Ms. Toothfairy has a good sidekick and in a moments notice, came up with a "story". Ms. Fairy was better on the 2nd tooth.
Post a Comment