
I've been cutting Brad's hair since we got married. He refuses to go to anyone else saying, "nobody can do as good a job as you..." I've definitely made my mistakes, but we're just glad he still hair some hair left to cut. I cut the kids hair as well, usually with some complaining on their part. We've done lots of "incentivizing" over the years on haircut day. They are all suckers for sugar, so if they have a good attitude they usually get a treat. If not, we threaten that they'll have to go down the street to Great Clips and pay for their own haircuts. Since they don't earn hardly any money each month, that usually quiets them up. This last haircutting session, everybody was great- no complaining. I couldn't figure out what was going on but didn't want to upset the positive karma by asking. Let's hear it for my clean cut boys (or boybies, as I call them)!
2 comments:
Last time I tried cutting my boys hair - it required a complete shave to fix the mistakes. And Matt, well, he won't let me iron his shirts, let alone cut his hair. You are very talented.
What's up with you blogging all of the time now? I'm so glad! I'm one of those blog stalkers who checks out my friends' blogs at night when the kids are in bed.....LOVE that you're posting so much after your long break. :)
Post a Comment