There something about having a toddler that keeps life magical.
Maybe it's because everything seems so new for them and every time they achieve a milestone it's so exciting.
Ruby is now learning to sleep in a big bed.
I love that when I lay down by her, she copies what I do. I'll cross my arms and see her doing the same thing out of the corner of my eye. I'll take a deep breath and then hear her do the same.
I love her pretty sun browned skin, and her polished toenails (thanks to Charlie. He's always been the polisher around here). I love how she crossed her legs today as she we snuggled up next to each other on her bed, and then how we look at each other and smile.
I'm loving how she completely lights up when she hears Brad come home and runs to him saying "Daddy."
I love how she perks up when it's time to go swimming and looks for her swim suit.
And, I love the sounds her new words make as she repeats what she hears in her cute little toddler language.
Yes, we love our dear, sweet, baby Ruby.
I do have to say, the transition to the big bed has been much easier than I expected. Granted, she is locked in her room, but she seems to like the boundaries and really doesn't throw a fit when it's time to go down.
Thank goodness!
No comments:
Post a Comment