Something about a 16-hour car ride, 7 months pregnant, just didn't do it for me. But, we all had a wonderful Spring Break.
The boys got to see all four grandparents, many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Lucy and I did some outings and got lots of projects done around the house. (Which sounds really boring to most people, but thrills me to no end). I love whittling away at my lists.
Skiing was an absolute thrill for the boys. The first day they stayed on the bunny hill. Day 2, they started on groomed runs, and then there was no turning back. Sawyer even ventured out to some black diamonds.
Now, they talk about all the different runs like they've been skiing them for years. So, it looks like we've just introduced a very expensive hobby. But, it's true, there's nothing like being in the mountains on a sunny, blue sky day.










1 comment:
Looks fun! I remember skiing when I was little and loved it. Thanks for the picture of Macy w/ Grandpa. :)
Post a Comment