Sawyer has been so bummed about the lack of snow in Kansas compared to Michigan. So, yesterday, after school, he couldn't wait to put his snow pants on and play around in it. I love it when the boys go outside and play. For some reason, I always feel like being outside is productive, even if they're not really doing anything. So, if that's what it takes to keep these boys outside all winter- bring on the snow!
I bought this nativitiy set in Israel several years ago while on study abroad there. Each Christmas, I've been careful to guard it from little hands. But, this year, Lucy beat me to it. Before I knew she was unwrapping it, both the staffs were broken. And now that it's on the mantle, she just can't resist taking it down to hold baby Jesus, look at Mary and Joseph, and rearrange it over and over again. Now, instead of being on the mantle, she's moved it closer to the floor and it looks like this:
December 10, 2008
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're pregnant?! House looks beautiful, by the way. :)
Congrats! Yay for Christmas! :)
Post a Comment