Sawyer came home from school with a surprise he forgot to mention. He lost his front tooth! I was so excited to see it missing. I guess it happened early in the school day while he was standing in line. His teacher had him go to the office and get a little treasure box to store his tooth in. The other one is loose too, but he said he’s not going to work on making it looser. So, on his birthday and baptism, he might be missing both front teeth.

2 comments:
Congratulations Sawyer! You'll have to ask your mom if she remembers when I lost my front teeth...It was pretty "exciting"!
Love,
Laura
Ann Marie,
This is such a cute blog! Oh, no....Is that what my Eliza is going to do??? I must prepare myself!!
It is good to be able to see what is happening in your life! Your Christmas letter was hilarious. I loved it!
Love you!
Marquessa Van Drimmelen
Post a Comment